High-Security LocksCriminal-resistant. Easy-to-operate.
What makes Tufloc® high-security locks different?
Our research and development addresses what’s really important to customers concerned about ultra-safe and secure solutions.
Tufloc’s unique design eliminates the weak points of the traditional padlock, the shackle and hasp.
This special design is the reason why business, industry, U.S. military and government repeatedly buy Tufloc® when they want high-security, cost-effective locks.
In addition to providing superb protection, the Tufloc high-security locks mount to fit inward, outward, double-swinging, sliding and roll-up doors. Tufloc high-security locks can even accommodate misaligned doors.
Criminal-Resistant in 6 Ways
- Features Medeco® high-security cylinders
- Five-pin tumbler with pick resistant core
- Spin-free carbide rod in bolt resists sawing
- Special pins in cylinder face resist attacks from drills and saws
- Angle-cut key deters duplication
- Recessed carriage bolt holes deter tampering
- A simple twist of the key releases the central bolt and unlocks the Tufloc Lock
- Cannot accidentally lock
- Keyed cylinders can be replaced
- Key can be removed in the locked or unlocked position
- Three different keying options available: keyed-alike, keyed-differently, master-keyed
Showing all 8 results
50-3 – High-Security Lock (Long Wings)$155.40
50-1 – High-Security Lock$135.40
50-2-LH – High-Security Lock (Long Left Wing)$145.40
50-2-RH – High-Security Lock (Long Right Wing)$145.40
50-2-LH-QFR – High-Security Lock (Freezer Lock)$170.00
50-2-RH-QFR – High-Security Lock (Freezer Lock)$170.00
60-2-LH-QFR – High-Security Lock (Freezer Lock)$170.00
60-2-RH-QFR – High-Security Lock (Freezer Lock)$170.00
Want to Learn More About High-Security Locks?
Discover how Tufloc high-security locks can keep your belongings and property more safe.