50-1 Abloy Cylinder Locks (Short Wings)
Besides flush mount, TUFLOC® Locks can accommodate a corner 90-degree mount (left/right) or an outside corner mount. For best results, mount TUFLOC® Locks on the strongest part of the unit with the key in the down position. View Mounting Instructions.
Easy to Operate
- A simple twist of the key releases the central bolt and unlocks the Tufloc lock.
- No loose parts to misplace.
- Cannot accidentally lock.
- Keyed cylinders can be easily replaced.
- Key can be removed in either the locked or unlocked position. Key removable in only the locked position is an available option.
- Different keying options are available.
Easy to Assemble and Install
- Can be welded or mounted using the special bolts, which are provided.
- Versatile design provides a variety of mounting positions including: inward, outward, double-swinging, sliding and roll-up doors.
- Solid surface mounting without vulnerable hasp, chain or exposed shackle.
- Installation hardware and easy instructions provided.
Criminal Resistant Design
- Features Abloy® high-security cylinder, based on the unique operating principle of rotating detainer discs. With no springs or pins to wear, jam or freeze, the mechanism provides a smooth and reliable functionality, excellent resistance against physical attack and maximum resistance to hostile and severe environments.
- Spin-free carbide rod in bolt resists sawing.
- Special pins in face of cylinder lock provide additional drill resistance.
- Pick-resistant core.
- Recessed carriage bolt holes resist tampering.
- Angle-cut key deters duplication.
- Special key available to deter unauthorized key duplication.
- Saw attack takes longest of all ASTM-tested locks.
- Investment-cast from 304 stainless steel to resist sawing, drilling, chiseling, hammering, and corrosion.
- Supplied with six high-strength, grade-5 carriage bolts.
- Stainless steel central bolt provides additional corrosion resistance.
- Attractive electro-polish stainless steel finish.
Lockbox: 14″H x 14-3/16″W x 14″D$749.9573-800
50-2RH Medeco Long Right Wing Lock50-2RH Medeco $169.95
Security Drawers for CruisersSee Table
50-3 Medeco High-Security Lock (Long Wings)50-3 Medeco $189.95
SKU: 50-3 Abloy Cylinder High-Security Locks (Long Wings)50-3 Abloy $209.95
50-2LH Medeco Left Long Wing High Security Lock50-2LH Medeco $169.95
50-1 Medeco Cylinder Locks (Short Wing)50-1 Medeco $159.95
Quad Rack (Standard back plate)$419.9572-000